§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following terms of business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer
in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (Section 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet store https://www.maker-kits.com/.
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods.
By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply:
The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the “Order” buttons
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button “to checkout
5) Login to the Internet store after registration and entering the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “order with costs” or “buy
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer’s information is recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the “Back” button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details Close the internet browser and cancel the order process.
We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email.
You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.maker-kits.com/allgemeine-geschaeftsbedingungen/.
You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account –> Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices indicated include the statutory sales tax and other price components. Any shipping costs will be added.
(2) Der Verbraucher hat die Möglichkeit der Zahlung per
Prepayment, direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately.
The delivery takes place here at the latest within 5 working days.
In the case of payment in advance, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, for all other payment methods, on the day after the contract is concluded.
If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of sale by mail.
§5 Reservation of title
We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
The legal warranty regulations apply.
§7 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
Status of the terms and conditions November 2020
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de